Our team of culturally diverse Occupational Therapists (OTs) provide occupational therapy services for NDIS participants living with psychosocial and neurodevelopmental disabilities, and physical comorbidities.
We support participants with a client centred, trauma informed approach to build their functional capacity, promote personalised recovery, independence, and improve quality of life.
Our Occupational Therapists (OTs) are available to help you manage and live with long-term (chronic) health conditions by:
- Finding new ways of doing activities
- Changing the environment to suit needs
- Developing independent living skills
- Dealing more effectively with stress and emotions
- Linking in with the community
- Coping with grief and loss
- Managing self esteem
- Organising daily life.