Expressions Of Interest - Casual Roles
- Are you interested in working in the health and community services industry?
- Are you a recent graduate or someone returning to work looking for an opportunity to make a difference?
- Are you interested in working with the community?
Primary and Community Care Services (PCCS) coordinates multiple services across different sectors to ensure collaborative and integrated services to people with complex care needs, including mental health, to ensure their health needs are met and to improve their wellbeing.
At PCCS we are passionate and committed to improving the health outcomes for the most vulnerable people in our community.
We are inviting people to send expressions of interest who have a genuine interest in the health sector, including mental health, and who want to make a difference in the community. We frequently need people to help us in our mission on an ad-hoc basis. This includes everything from consumer representation, allied health perspectives to event/administrative support.
We are currently building a pool of people interested in working casually with PCCS. If you are interested we would love to hear from you.
To be successful you must have:
- Commitment to the PCCS values : Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with emphasis in Excel and word
- Good attention to detail
- Experience as a consumer of health services or experience working in the health care industry.
If you are interested please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Send a brief cover letter outlining how you think you can help (including your skills, interests and availability)?
- A resume and,
- Details of two referees