Registered Nurse Graduates
- Are you interested in Primary Health Care?
- Want an alternative to hospitals and shift work?
- Would you like to start your career as a Primary Health Care Nurse in an innovative Graduate Nurse Program?
Primary & Community Care Services is offering a Transition to Primary Care Nursing Program for new graduate registered nurses. Places available with participating Primary Health Networks nationwide.
The Transition to Primary Care Nursing Program has been specifically created in partnership with USYD for recently graduated Registered Nurses entering Australian general practice settings directly from university studies, and will be comprised of coordinated rotations in local general practices with a structured education program, facilitated workplace learning, preceptorship and practice development.
General practice nursing is one of the fastest growing areas in healthcare - the critical role of primary health providers in improving healthcare outcomes means that general practice is now at the forefront of innovation and change in the Australian healthcare system.
What can this program offer you?
- Employment 11-months work experience to further develop your clinical expertise and professional scope (upon completion of the program, continued employment is likely).
- Annual Leave
- Education Days
- Quality on-the-job training
- Role variety
- Limited shift work
- Personalised attention from experienced mentors
Easy application process – just apply online below or send your application to Judy Gay, firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please do not hesitate contacting our office on 02 9477 8700.