Registered Nurse Graduates
- Are you interested in Primary Health Care?
- Want an alternative to hospitals and shift work?
- Would you like to start your career as a Primary Health Care Nurse in an innovative Graduate Nurse Program?
Primary & Community Care Services is recruiting candidates to the Transition to Primary Care Nursing Program for new graduate registered nurses. Places are available with participating Primary Health Networks, such as SNPHN.
The Transition to Primary Care Nursing Program was created in partnership with USYD for recently graduated Registered Nurses entering Australian general practice settings directly from university studies. Facilitated by PHNs, it is comprised of placements in local general practices with a structured education program, facilitated workplace learning, preceptorship and practice development, with potential coordinated rotations.
General practice nursing is one of the fastest growing areas in healthcare - the critical role of primary health providers in improving healthcare outcomes means that general practice is now at the forefront of innovation and change in the Australian healthcare system.
What can this program offer you?
- Employment 11-months work experience to further develop your clinical expertise and professional scope (upon completion of the program, continued employment is likely).
- Annual Leave
- Education Days
- Quality on-the-job training
- Role variety
- Limited shift work
- Personalised attention from experienced mentors
Easy application process – just apply online below.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Svetlana Aristidi on 02 9477 8700 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.