Northern Sydney Partners in Recovery (NSPIR)
IMPORTANT CHANGE TO REFERRALS
Northern Sydney Partners in Recovery is able to accept limited referrals from 1 July, 2016
With the new financial year, the Commonwealth Department of Health has revised and extended its funding arrangements for Partners in Recovery programs nationally for the next 12 months.
Under the revised Commonwealth funding terms, the Partners in Recovery program is able to accept limited new referrals in Northern Sydney.
In line with the new funding terms, NSPIR’s key responsibilities for the coming year will include:
- Ensuring service continuity for NSPIR consumers during the transition to National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Consumers currently registered with NSPIR will have continued access to the program until 30 June 2017, and NSPIR will continue to provide high quality, care coordination supports over that time.
- Assisting eligible people living with psychosocial disability to access the NDIS.
- Providing coordination of supports for NDIS participants in their First NDIS Plans, as an NDIS Service Provider.
As the NDIS rolls out, we will keep you informed of relevant updates and emerging initiatives.
We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing coordinating care for our consumers either through NSPIR or as an NDIS Provider.
Partners in Recovery
PCCS Partners in Recovery Referral Form
- PCCS Service Coordinators
- PCCS Service Coordinators are appropriately skilled and experienced individuals who will better link and coordinate services for individuals. PCCS will continue to coordinate between sectors, services and supports regionally to promote seamless service delivery.
- Northern Sydney PIR Partners
Northern Sydney Partners in Recovery program Partners:
Black Dog Institute
Break Thru People Solutions
Catholic Community Services
Community Care Northern Beaches
Lifeline Harbour to Hawkesbury
Macquarie University Psychology Clinic
Medical Benevolent Association of NSW
New Horizons Enterprises Ltd
Northside Community Forum
Northern Sydney Local Health District
NSW Institute of Psychiatry
Schizophrenia Fellowship NSW
South Pacific Private
St John of God Health Care
Transcultural Mental Health Centre
Uniting Care Mental Health
YMCA of Sydney
- Client Rights and Responsibilities