- Mental Health Triage
The Mental Health Triage provides a central point for receiving and assessing referrals for people who are not in crisis and require mental health (including psychology), drug and alcohol, and suicide prevention services. Services available through the Mental Health Triage replaces Access to Allied Psychological Services (ATAPS).
It enables people from underserviced groups to access varying levels and intensity of care depending on their needs as determined by a health professional, whether that be ‘at risk’, mild, moderate or severe/complex.
To refer to this service: GPs and Primary healthcare providers, check the SNPHN website for details, or phone 1300 782 391 for more information.
- Physical & Mental Health Resources
- Physical Health Care of Mental Health Consumers guidelines
- Physical Health Mental Health Handbook
- Linking Physical and Mental Health Care information for GPs
- Linking Physical and Mental Health Care information for people who use mental health services
- Linking Physical and Mental Health Care information for families, carers and friends
- Physical Health Care: What To Expect From Your Mental Health Service brochure for people who use mental health services
- Psychological Services Links