Primary Membership Benefits include:
- You will be helping to drive improvements in primary health and community care and ensuring that services are better tailored to meet the needs of local communities
- Opportunity to have your say on current and future programmes
- Voting rights to elect the PCCS Board
- Access to support, services, resources, advice, networking and events
- Receive newsletters, communication and updates
For information on eligibility criteria for membership, refer to clause 3 of the PCCS Constitution.